Vitamin C is a well-known antioxidant that helps prevent cellular aging and thus wrinkles. It can be found in herbal stores or specialty stores in powder form, which is easily processed and emulsified. Also needed in this recipe is aloe vera gel, which is also usually widely available in stores, but also from the leaves of aloe plants that many of you will also have in your own home.
To recover the gel optimally, you need to cut a fairly large leaf (don’t worry about the plant, because it will heal quickly), cut off the edges with a sharp knife, and then remove the front and back peel, as thinly as possible, so as to recover all the gel it contains. Also get some frankincense essential oil and a pinch of vitamin E (you can also use a vitamin E cream you may already have).
- 1 tablespoon of vitamin C powder
- 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel
- 5 drops of frankincense essential oil
- 1 pinch of vitamin E
- 1 teaspoon water
- Mix all the ingredients together, very carefully, until you get a smooth, homogeneous cream.
- Keep it in a dark container, preferably glass, like a small jar (if you don’t have a dark one, you can wrap it in foil).
- Take some of the cream and swipe it over your face in the evening before bed, leaving it on for the entire night.
- The next morning rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- You can repeat the treatment every three days.
Results will be visible already after one month of treatment.